Why Replace When You Can Restore!
No matter what type of restoration service you’re looking for, you can count on Lifetime Stone Restoration to help. The local company offers a wide range of services and their specialized equipment uses diamond grinding pads and water to ensure a dust-free process. Get work done on marble, travertine, granite, limestone, terrazzo, slate, and other natural stones.
- Grinding – Removes deep scratches or lippage (uneven tile edges) with specialized diamond tools.
- Honing – Removes minor scratches and wear from everyday foot traffic with specialized diamond tools.
- Polishing – Gives your stone its shine back using natural methods.
- Cleaning – Removes dirt and grime from stone and grout without damaging the stone.
- Sealing – Protects and preserves your stone using a clear penetrating sealer.
- Color Enhancing – Protects and preserves your stone using a specialized penetrating sealer that can darken, highlight, and enhance the beauty of some natural stone.
- Stripping – Removes the coatings that block your stone’s natural look and beauty. Some examples include janitorial wax, acrylics, urethane, MOP & GLO, and many other items people put on their floors to give a fake shine.
- Crack, Holes, Chips – Fill them in with a specialized stone fill that will harden like the stone it is in and can be polished. We have a variety of colors to closely match the colors in your stone.
- Seam Repair – Fills in seams between the slabs of stone on counters where the current fill has been damaged.
“Don did a super job restoring our marble entry floor. We had two other companies try and both did an imperfect job. Don came in and did a professional and totally beautiful job. We couldn’t be happier with the results. He is the best!” – Nancy H.
“The McMill Building was constructed in 1903 and is on the National Registry of Historical Places. It was first used as a federal courthouse and a post office. The lobby, halls, and spiral staircase are a combination of marble and terrazzo. We needed to find someone who respected the historical significance of the building and be qualified to restore it to its original beauty. We knew this would be a difficult task since much of the marble had been covered with multiple layers of carpet, glue, and had endured over 100 years of wear and tear. Don at Lifetime Stone Restoration restored our floors, staircase, and halls to their original grandeur. Don was very professional and worked around our busy schedule. Our building looks beautiful and we receive compliments daily.” – Nancy B. (The McMill Building)
“We had decided to update our front entry flooring when a friend suggested I contact Don at Lifetime Stone Restoration. We had no idea our existing flooring could be cleaned and polished before our meeting with Don and were glad to hear we would not have to incur the expense to replace our entry and especially happy we would not need to live through the inconvenience of construction. Don and his team were very efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend Don at Lifetime Stone Restoration!” – Jane and Tony I.