The Nebraska Safety Council (NESC, nesafetycouncil.org) is offering free CPR/AED classes for the public. This is a great opportunity to learn this important life-saving skill at no cost.
- Lancaster County resident, 15+ years of age and low-income.
- A scholarship application must be signed and returned to the Nebraska Safety Council (two days) prior to the class.
- Each class can accept a maximum of 20 individuals.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Registration is required and a seven-day notice to reschedule is required if you are unable to attend.
- October 21: (Air Park Community Center: 3720 NW 46th St, Lincoln, NE 68524)
- November 18: (Belmont Community Center: 3335 N 12th St, Lincoln, NE 68521)
“Thanks to the Lincoln Community Foundation, we received partial grant funding, making it possible to host these classes,” says Samantha Gentry, Development Manager. “Our goal is to ensure everyone in the community has access to this life-saving skill. You never know when a family member, friend or neighbor will encounter an emergency that requires intervention while waiting for medical help to arrive.”
The Mission of the Nebraska Safety Council is to provide education and leadership to empower Nebraskans to live safe and healthy. To learn more or to sign up for membership today, visit nesafetycouncil.org, call (402) 483-2511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.