Strictly Business9 Ways To Get Featured
As An Expert7 Simple Steps To Creating
Ads That Kill!!!31 Simple & Powerful Press Release Topics You Can UseTop 12 Reasons to Advertise in MagazinesThe 16 Secrets of Guerrilla MarketingTop 10 Reasons You Must Continue to AdvertiseGet Started!
Contact Us Now
The 16 Monumental Secrets of Guerrilla Marketing
BY Jay Conrad Levinson from Guerrilla Marketing 4th Edition
1. You must have a COMMITMENT to your marketing program.
2. Think of the program as an INVESTMENT.
3. See to it that your program is CONSISTENT.
4. Make your prospects CONFIDENT in your firm.
5. You must be PATIENT in order to keep a commitment.
6. You must see that marketing is an ASSORTMENT of weapons.
7. You must know that profits come SUBSEQUENT to the sale.
8. You must aim to run your firm in a way that makes it CONVENIENT for your customers.
9. Put an element of AMAZEMENT in your marketing.
10. Use MEASUREMENT to judge the effectiveness of your weapons
11. Prove your INVOLVEMENT with customers and prospects by your regular follow-up with them.
12. Learn to become DEPENDENT on other businesses and they on you.
13. You must be skilled with and ARMAMENT of guerrillas, which means technology.
14. Use marketing to gain CONSENT from prospects, and then broaden that consent so that it leads to the sale.
15. Sell the CONTENT of your offering rather than the style; sell the steak and the sizzle, because people are too sophisticated to merely buy that sizzle.
16. After you have full-fledged marketing programs, work to AUGMENT it rather than rest on your laurels.