Heartland Payment Systems: Payroll Services – It’s about time payroll was made easy.
Why Choose Heartland?
Single Point of Contact—For the best client care, clients are assigned to a personal service representative who will serve as your point person for all service-related needs. For HR support, we provide our clients access to HR professionals who are available for guidance on HR issues, state-specific and industry-related labor law questions/needs and customizable documents.
Flexible—Our web-based payroll service is customized to accommodate our clients’ specific needs, whether it’s processing employee payroll, time and attendance, workers’ compensation or offering a 401(k). It’s a complete workforce management solution that supports them in their present stage while providing flexibility for future enhancements as the need arises.
Competitive Pricing—We want our clients to be able to focus on revenue-generating areas of their business rather than monitoring their payroll invoices. That’s why we provide clear, straightforward payroll pricing for our all-inclusive service without hidden fees or surprises.
Secure—Our superior technology allows your payroll data to be securely accessed by providers of banking services, benefit programs or insurance providers for a variety of payroll-related services. Nothing is more important to us than your business, and we pledge to earn it every day.
- Heartland Payroll+HR takes the guesswork out of processing payroll and managing the intricacies of human resources regulations and issues. Payroll+HR is a turnkey payroll service with a full range of human resources tools to support your business. We proudly offer a three-year price lock, a single point of contact for payroll, and a virtual SHRM rep for those businesses that could use a little extra compliance help with handbooks, policies, and consulting.
- HR Support Center—Single source for critical HR materials, such as customizable documents for hiring, managing ,and paying employees. You’ll also receive personalized alerts on legal and regulatory changes that could impact your business.
- Employee files—Ensure your data is always available and secure with our built-in electronic employee file system. You’ll also minimize printing costs and paper cuts.
- Labor law poster compliance—Stay compliant by posting the most current state and federal information. You’ll automatically receive updates that occur throughout the year and an annually updated poster.
- HR On-Demand—Get access to a certified HR professional whenever you need help. This service provides guidance when employee issues arise and helps you stay on top of the latest employment-related laws, regulations and court decisions.
Balance your business’ time and attendance, human resources administration, tax reporting and more in one online, integrated suite. Whether you’re looking for an easier way to pay employees or maintain compliance with your state’s HR laws, Heartland provides payroll services to businesses large and small with our customizable solutions.
“I have been working in the payroll industry for over 20 years. About three years ago, I was approached by Heartland Payroll Solutions to take care of the Nebraska market and I love it!”
Ready to get started?
Joan is ready to talk with you about your unique situation.