CCA Home Care (CCAHomeCare.com) is the area’s most affordable home care option for the elderly. They are committed to providing care for senior clients who may be disabled, in hospice care, or need more assistance as they age. CCA Home Care screens and refers Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who not only provide professional and hospitable service, but also genuinely care about the clients’ health, happiness, and safety. From home health care, assisted living, companionship, medical and non-medical care, to general care and household support, they are able and happy to create a personalized regiment of care for you and your needs, all at a lower than average cost to you.
With locations in Omaha and Lincoln, CCA Home Care serves a wide range of seniors from different areas with diverse backgrounds. Through their Caregiver Registry, they will consider your needs, requests, and budgets to find the right caregiver for you. CNAs are experienced to care for seniors with a variety of health concerns such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, and are more than willing to help you with whatever you need.
• Refers interviewed, screened, and qualified caregivers
• Provides quality care at affordable rates
• Places caregivers between 1 hour to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (the hours are flexible and can change as your needs change)
• Matches caregiver skills and personalities with client needs and requests
• Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager, or representative before the care begins in order to better understand the client’s needs and desired care
• Assists in finding replacement caregivers if requested by the client
• Available 24 hours a day to assist you, because CCA Home Care knows your needs are not limited to a Monday–Friday work week
“We have had some excellent caregivers when we call on short notice! Office staff are friendly and quick to respond. Because our set up is a little different, I appreciate that they take the time to fully communicate to the caregivers what the expectation is prior to arrival.” -Erin R.