Goodwill Omaha Announces Leadership Changes to Assist Expansion Plan
Goodwill Omaha (GoodwillOmaha.org) has announced its south Omaha expansion plan, which brings new roles among its executive leadership team. Goodwill’s south Omaha location will reside at 3327 L St., a former Hy-Vee location and will house a job training center, thrift store, and donation center, among other amenities. Goodwill Omaha’s president and CEO, Tobi Mathouser, said that to facilitate and sustain the expansion into south Omaha, Goodwill Omaha has made the following organizational changes, effective April 1:
- Elaine Leibert was promoted to senior vice president of mission advancement. In her new role, Leibert continues to report to Mathouser and to oversee development and other functional areas of the organization.
- Sarah Alba, a longtime employee at Goodwill Omaha, was promoted to director of mission programs south. Leibert and Alba will work to develop Goodwill’s mission programs for the planned south Omaha training center.
- Janelle Ellis was promoted to senior vice president of retail advancement. Ellis continues to report to Mathouser and to oversee Goodwill Omaha’s physical locations, retail operations team, and facilities team.
- Shantel Featherson has been promoted to director of retail operations, the role Ellis vacated, and is in the final stages of hiring a retail district manager.
- Erin Blackledge has been promoted to vice president of administration, overseeing the organization’s human resources, marketing, IT, and finance departments. In her new role, Blackledge reports to Leibert. Goodwill Omaha is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position Blackledge vacated, director of human resources.
For more information about Goodwill Industries, Inc., please visit GoodwillOmaha.org.