YES Announces Dancer Lineup for Dance for a Chance Fundraiser
Youth Emergency Services (YES; yesomaha.org) is proud to announce the dancer lineup for its 11th Annual Dance for a Chance fundraiser on Thursday, August 1, at the Omaha Design Center. Event tickets will be available online beginning June 3. This year’s event, Red Carpet Affair, features a mix of community and business leaders who will raise money leading up to the night of the event and then compete against one another for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy.
Dancers this year are as follows:
- Hannah Bolte, All Makes Office Equipment
- Nicole Cleveland, Lincoln Financial Group
- Marnie Corsaro, First Data Resources
- Matt Feller, C&A Industries
- Callie Greene, Mod Salon
- Tina Hruska, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Melissa Marvin, CSO Bank of Bennington, Special Projects MCC, Community Volunteer
- Dr. Mike Price, Koca Chiropractic
- Dr. Maria Vazquez, Metropolitan Community College
- Emily Williams, Lindsay Corporation
This year’s dance instructors are:
- Leigh Chaves, JCC Dance Department
- Rebecca Hamata, Independent/Dance Out Loud Productions
- Michael Misra, Vintage Ballroom
- Derek Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Rebekah Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Lucas Vargas, Vintage Ballroom
- Terry Vargas, TV Dance
- David Vieceli, Vieceli’s Dance Studio
Similar to Dancing with the Stars, Dance for a Chance pairs up dancers with instructors, who then work together to create a dance, pick accompanying music, and practice over the summer before competing. At the same time, the dancers are working within their personal and professional networks, largely via social media, to raise awareness and money for Youth Emergency Services.
C&A Industries returns as this year’s Presenting Sponsor, while Lindsay Corporation is the YES Champion Sponsor. Other sponsorships remain available. Please contact YES Director of Development Barb Farho at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in becoming a Dance for a Chance sponsor. Dance for a Chance will also include silent auction items. Contact Barb if you’d like to make donations for that.
Learn more about the dancers, instructors, and how you can help support Dance for a Chance and Youth Emergency Services at yesomaha.org.