In cooperation with WasteCap Resource Solutions, WasteCap Nebraska is sponsoring a two-day webinar training course for Construction and Demolition Waste Recycling. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 12 & Thursday, November 13 from 10 am – 2 pm CDT.
Registration is open to everyone but space is limited, go to www.wastecapne.org now to register! This event is partially funded by a grant from Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality Litter Reduction and Recycling Grant and Ayars & Ayars Inc., which enables WasteCap to offer a sharp reduction in registration fees. Participation is $79 for WasteCap Nebraska members, $99 for non-members.
Participants will receive:
• Accreditation in Construction Waste Management for use in marketing efforts
• Participants will be a WasteCap Accredited Professional (WC AP) in Construction Debris Recycling for 3 years.
• Construction and Demolition Waste Management Toolkit to use in their projects.
• Everything they need to meet criteria for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Materials and Resources Credits.
• Continuing Education Credit via AIA and GBCI for qualified individuals.
The webinar will be presented by Ralph McCall, WasteCap Resource Solutions Senior Project Manager, with more than 20 years of experience in private industry and public sector waste reduction and recycling programs.
For more information about WasteCap Nebraska or to register, go to wastecapne.org.