Leading Omaha tech nonprofit AIM Institute (aiminstitute.org) has announced its keynote and breakout sessions speaker lineup for its annual Heartland Developers Conference (HDC) October 23-24 at the CHI Health Center Omaha. A highly technical event, HDC attracts skilled individuals who are leading the industry forward, and hosts experts who will share the latest knowledge and demonstrate new techniques to help build an understanding of the latest technology trends. The two-day conference will build upon itself to provide tailored learning experiences for attendees at any stage of their careers.
Presenters for the event will include subject matter experts from nationally recognized and Silicon Prairie-based tech companies including:
- Dr. Cheryl Cooper, T-Mobile Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
- Martin Ford, New York Times Best Selling Author of Rise of the Robot
- Chris Stone, Virtual Agile Coach & Scrum Master
- Jon Trowbridge, TradeStation Senior Director of Risk Modeling
- Ben Cook, Sparrow Computing Founder
- Brian Curee, Killer Bee CEO
- Jade Cole, Primary Managing Member and Industry Expert
For 30 years, Omaha-based AIM Institute has been the region’s leading nonprofit dedicated to growing a strong and diverse tech talent community and it remains committed to educating and inspiring individuals of all ages with innovative, effective programing and outreach initiatives. For more information, please visit aiminstitute.org, call (402) 979-8324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.