Lincoln Federal Savings Bank (lincolnfed.com) held their fifth annual Making Branches Bright campaign this December. Each year, Lincoln Federal Savings Bank employees decorate trees at their branch, and dedicate it to a charity in their area. Hasting High Food Pantry won this year’s prize, nominated by the Hastings branch of Lincoln Federal Savings Bank. The trees then get posted on social media where the public can vote for the winner. This year, the prize was $500.
Participating branches and their chosen charities for 2022 were:
- Old Cheney: CEDARS Foster Care
- Wilderness: Make-A-Wish Nebraska
- 70th & O St.: Heartland Cancer Foundation
- Blair: Joseph’s Coat/Washington Co. Food Pantry
- North Platte: Nebraska 4-H
- Omaha: Scatter Joy Acres
- Superior St.: Friendship Home of Lincoln
- Fremont: Keep Fremont Beautiful, Inc
- Hastings: Hastings High Food Pantry
- Benkelman: Dundy County Food Pantry
- Corporate: Nebraska Sports Council
- Holdrege: L2 for Kids – Clothes for Youth
- McCook: ABC Pregnancy Help Center, McCook, NE
Lincoln Federal Savings Bank is a depositor-owned financial institution specializing in residential home loans, construction loans, home equity products, commercial real estate loans, and a wide range of checking and savings products. The corporate office is located at 8400 Maddox Dr. (84th and Van Dorn) and can be reached by phone at (402) 474-1400. Learn more at lincolnfed.com. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.