Centris Federal Credit Union (www. centrisfcu.org) has awarded 10 $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors across Nebraska and Iowa through its 2023 Scholarship Program. The winners include four credit union member’s and six credit union employee’s graduating seniors:
- Alyssa Buell, Millard North High School, Omaha, NE
- Mia Cacioppo, Gretna High School, Gretna, NE
- Sierra Cain, North Platte High School, North Platte, NE
- Dax Connick, North Platte St. Patrick’s High School, North Platte, NE
- Thomas Gleason, Bellevue East Senior High School, Bellevue, NE
- Braydon Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln High School, Council Bluffs, IA
- Mikayla Manna, Westside High School
- Aidan Payne, Papillion LaVista South High School
- Tyler Powell, Millard North High School, Omaha, NE
- Drew Wilson, Abraham Lincoln High School, Council Bluffs, IA
To be eligible for the program, students must be a high school senior who lives in Nebraska or Iowa and be the primary account owner on a Centris account for at least a year prior to applying for the scholarship. The winners were selected based on their responses to two essay questions that focused on the credit union philosophy and financial health.
Centris Federal Credit Union, founded in 1934, is one of Nebraska’s largest federally chartered community credit unions. Centris has 15 offices located in Omaha, Grand Island, North Platte and Tryon, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa. Visit www. centrisfcu.org for more information.