The Nebraska Department of Labor’s job website, NEworks.nebraska.gov, helps connect employers to job seekers who are eager to help their businesses succeed. Creating an NEworks account is free to both employers and job seekers. Registering your business gives you access to thousands of searchable job seeker resumes. NEworks hosts a wide variety of tools, including the following:
• Manage Jobs – Add or change job listings and review potential candidates in our Job Order System.
• Search for Candidates – Find and review resumes with the qualifications you want. NEworks offers employers a variety of search options. Use the advanced search function to select from a vast array of criteria, identify required skills, and rank resumes by skill set.
• Manage Job Applications – Review job orders and applicants in one location.
• Access Labor Market Information – Read publications like Nebraska Workforce Trends. Research labor market, economic, occupational, and demographic data and compare information over time and between regions.
Job listings are also searchable with the free NEworks mobile app, which allows users to do the following:
• View jobs located near them with the “Jobs Nearby” feature
• Instantly return to previous searches or recently viewed jobs with a single tap
• Search for jobs by company, job title, and location
• Save favorite jobs
• Share jobs via email, Facebook, or Twitter
Visit https://neworks.nebraska.gov/ today to create your account or get more information.