Finding the Right Care for Your Loved One
Care Consultants provides a Home Care Registry that is client-directed.
“At Care Consultants, our goal is to provide our clients with the specific services and care they need to stay in their homes longer. We do our absolute best to find caregivers who are the right fit for each individual and their family. Our caregivers are the heart of our business!” – Kyle Johnson, owner of Care Consultants for the Aging in Omaha
Care Consultants for the Aging screens and refers caregivers who work for families. The care is client-directed, ensuring that you make the decisions regarding your care for that of your loved one. This unique service has proven to work time and again. Care Consultants has earned a reputation for providing the best level of in-home care possible in Omaha.
The caregivers through Care Consultants are CNA’s (Certified Nursing Assistants), CMA’s (Certified Medication Aides), and Nurses who will assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, walking/transferring, meal preparation, medication reminders, Alzheimer’s/Dementia care, hospice support, light housekeeping, and much more! In addition to being highly vetted, they are surety bonded and carry professional liability insurance.
- Refers interviewed, screened, and qualified caregivers
- Provides quality care at affordable rates
- Places caregivers between 1 hour to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (hours are flexible and can change as your needs change)
- Matches caregiver skills and personalities with client needs and requests
- Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager, or representative before the care begins in order to better understand the client’s needs and desired care
- Assists in finding replacement caregivers if requested by the client