Brookestone Meadows (brookestonemeadows.com) is specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors needing short-term rehabilitation or long-term care. You’ll find a culture of rehabilitation and overall improvement of health. Short-term rehabilitation patients are served by team members trained to meet their unique and specialized needs. Their long-term care services provide quality care and dignity in life.
Unique to Brookestone Meadows is their emphasis on discharge. Their commitment to a patient’s return to home or to a retirement community is best evidenced by their strong commitment to providing discharge planning. This commitment ensures that the patient will be successful well after leaving Brookestone Meadows.
The Brookestone Difference
Short-Term Rehab / Sub-Acute Care
Designed specifically for “resident-centered” care, Brookestone’s short-term rehabilitation facility provides an extensive range of rehabilitative services and 24-hour skilled nursing care. After a stay in the hospital, residents may only require short-term rehabilitation or short-term skilled nursing care. The goal is to return home or to a residential care environment. The ongoing remodel of their short-term rehabilitation rooms into all private rooms is just one more example of their commitment to you.
Long-Term Skilled Care
Nursing homes, professionally called skilled nursing care centers, provide 24-hour nursing care, with extended medical and rehabilitative services for seniors with complex medical conditions. Brookestone Meadows offers a range of rehabilitative therapies available to both long-term residents and other members of the community. Their services are centered around your lifestyle. Their focus is your peace of mind and an atmosphere that delivers comfort, security, and quality of life.
- Spacious private and companion rooms
- All rooms are furnished with a 26” flat screen television, telephone service, lift/recliner chair, and attractive floor lamp
- Secure access for residents and designated family/significant others
- Wireless access throughout the building
- Formal dining rooms and all-season sun rooms
- Delicious meals, snacks and open dining times in our innovative and attractive dining rooms
- Large main chapel and meditation chapel with spiritual support
- Two Brookestone Meadows coffee cafés with soft-serve ice cream
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Life enrichment programs
- Wellness/Restorative programs with use of the HydroWorx therapy pool
- Three beautifully landscaped courtyards featuring a koi pond, Japanese garden, rose garden, and sitting areas