Child Saving Institute Welcomes New Members to Board of Directors
Child Saving Institute (CSI, childsaving.org) is excited to welcome seven new individuals to its board of directors.
• Rhonda Heineman is the owner of Heineman Financial Services specializing in retirement income. She serves on several boards, including the Financial Planning Association of Nebraska, and is an Optimist Club member.
• Kermit Engh is the owner of Fashion Cleaners and managing director of Methodist for Management. He and his family are passionate about supporting nonprofits in the Omaha community.
• Jeremiah Gudding is the president of commercial insurance at Arbor Bank. He is also the president of Insight Executive Coaching, which focuses on the insurance industry.
• Rex Earl is the VP and chief security officer for Farm Credit Services of America. He has been with Farm Credit since 2004. He is a United States Marine Corps veteran.
• Nick Patrick is the regional sales manager for BigID. Patrick serves on the Executive Committee for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Nebraska and is a United States Army veteran.
• Laura Contreras is the program manager at the Omaha Community Foundation. She has a background administering youth and family programs in North and South Omaha.
• Ashley Dieckman is the CSI Guild Board president. In addition, she is the assistant director of the Office of Student Affairs at the Creighton School of Law.
To learn more about Child Saving Institute or their board of directors, visit childsaving.org.