Free Holiday Sober Rides New Years Eve and New Years Day
December 31, 2022 @ 9:00 pm - January 1, 2023 @ 3:00 am| Free
The Omaha DUI lawyers at Petersen Law Office are offering free holiday sober rides for select holidays in 2022. Along with great legal representation in the Omaha area, we also want to be a contributing member of our community.
According to the CDC, “Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.” These types of accidents have been a serious issue in the United States for many years, so we want to do our part and help reduce the amount of alcohol-related accidents in Nebraska.
How The Program Works:
If you have been drinking during one of the holidays listed below, take an Uber, Lyft, or taxi, and we will reimburse your ride. Make the safe, responsible choice during the holiday season. Take a free holiday sober ride with the Petersen Law Office.
Qualifying 2022 Holidays:
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details Of The Program:
- Rides must be within Omaha
- Rides must be taken between 9:00 pm on the day of the holiday and 3:00 am the following morning
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21+)
- Valid for one, one-way ride
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- A maximum value of $30 anywhere in Omaha
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base far will not be reimbursed
- Participation in this program is limited to the first 100 submissions
To be reimbursed, you must send a receipt, photocopy of a valid driver’s license, and a PayPal-associated email address. Send this information to:
Petersen Law Office
ATTN: Free Holiday Sober Rides
11930 Arbor Street
Omaha, NE 68144