CHI Physicians Group Earns GOLD Recognition From 2017 Target: BP Recognition Program
The American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Medical Association (AMA) would like to congratulate CHI Physicians Group, UniNet, for their ongoing commitment to lowering blood pressure and improving control rates within their patient population. CHI Physicians Group has earned GOLD recognition as part of the 2017 Target: BP Recognition Program (targetbp.org)!
Target BP is a call to action motivating medical practices, practitioners and health services organizations to prioritize blood pressure control. Recognition is earned by healthcare providers who attain high levels of blood pressure control in their patient populations, particularly those who achieve 70, 80 percent or higher control. Why should a clinic or physician’s network join Target BP?
Target BP offers:
- The algorithm and systems approach described in AHA’s treatment algorithm are proven to increase control rates within a clinical setting
- Patient and provider resources that include podcasts, videos, fact sheets, supporting materials, patient education materials, and patient tracking tools
- Sites will receive recognition from the AHA
- Assistance with required performance metrics
- An Opportunity to Improve Health and Care of their Patients!