Strictly Business9 Ways To Get Featured
As An Expert7 Simple Steps To Creating
Ads That Kill!!!31 Simple & Powerful Press Release Topics You Can UseTop 12 Reasons to Advertise in MagazinesThe 16 Secrets of Guerrilla MarketingTop 10 Reasons You Must Continue to AdvertiseGet Started!
Contact Us Now
31 Simple And Powerful Press Release Topics You Can Use To Build Your Business
You already know that a press release can increase your company’s visibility and credibility in order to generate interest and sales for your products and services. What you might not know (and you’re certainly not alone!) are the topics that should be covered in your press releases. Below is a list of just 31 possible press release topics you can use to help you brainstorm, plan and execute PR in your marketing efforts.
1. New product or service or use of
2. New website or significant upgrade
3. New business or location
4. Making a charitable contribution
5. Starting a new sister company
6. Receiving an award or reporting an accomplishment or endorsement
7. Celebrating an important company anniversary (e.g. 5 years in business)
8. Opening a new office or relocating your office
9. Changing the company name
10. Changing a product name
11. Signing a large, well-recognized client
12. Hosting a seminar or teleseminar
13. Sponsoring an event or team
14. Partnering with another business or organization
15. Hiring a new executive, personnel change or changing ownership of the company
16. Developing a new technology or unique procedure for your industry
17. Rebranding or reorganizing your business
18. Hosting a major contest, sweepstakes or promotion
19. Announcing special events
20. Offering internship program or scholarship
21. Hosting a tour of your facilities
22. New certifications and credentials achieved by your staff
23. Providing pro bono work
24. Launching a referral rewards / affiliate program
25. Speaking at a conference or event
26. Taking major steps to go “green”
27. Filing or Being Awarded a Patent
28. Merger or acquisition or expansion
29. Celebrating an important milestone (e.g. one thousandth customer)
30. Exhibiting at a trade show
31. Securing business funding or credit (e.g. VC or angel investment)
To get your press release published in Strictly Business Magazine in Print AND Online please click here to submit it.
If you need help crafting and writing your press release we can help you there too! Just call 402.466.3330 or email our Editor with “Press Release – Help Wanted” in the subject line.
We cannot guarantee your press release will be published, as PR receives placement at our discretion and space is limited, but the sooner we receive your news the better the chance you have for it to run so don’t waste another minute!